Monday, April 6, 2015

Shameless self promotion part 2: electric boogaloo.

I figure since I've taken this blog out of hibernation I would advertize my other shit again for anybody who happens to get here.


My youtube channel
Full of let's plays and other random videos, haven't done much recently.

My personal Fanfiction.net account
I occasionally post random silly stories here.

My other Fanfiction.net account
This is a joint account with a friend of mine where we post story collaborations (only one right now, but it's really good)

My Myanimelist.net profile
If I write any more reviews they'll probably end up on here first, so if you liked my other reviews check it out an judge my taste in anime.

My other accounts on things like deviantart are dead, so forget about them until further notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment