Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Why does modern anime suck so bad?

Back in my day(God that made me feel old) an action anime was an action anime. it didn't need a bunch of dicking around in school, fan service episodes where everyone GOES TO THE BEACH! or goddamn secret agent MAIDS
this is what's wrong with anime
Sacred Seven sucks


Even one of my favorite anime of ALL TIME falls into gratuitous fan service in the first episode; That show being the insanely awesome Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. And I for one really am annoyed it's there, if the fan service wasn't there it would still by just as good of a show.

What's even worse is the way people act about the fan service, they like it, which of course is why studios are still doing it.

If you want to make a show about boobs fine, more power to ya, but don't keep shoving that crap into my asskicking action shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment